WAYS TO SAVE
At Barrington Stage, we believe that theatre is for everyone and offer a range of discounted tickets to ensure anyone is able to attend our productions, from Youth Theatre to the Mainstage musical.
Please note: Most types of discounted tickets (excluding Low-Priced Previews and Section C tickets) must be purchased over the phone or in person at the Box Office. Senior and Youth discounts do not apply to Special Events. All discounts are subject to availability and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Thank you.
- Boyd-Quinson Mainstage: The first three performances are $30 (Sections A & B) and $25 (Section C)
- St. Germain Stage: The first two performances are $25 (All Seats)
- Youth Theatre: The first three performances are $10 (All Seats)
Low price tickets are available at every play and musical in our Mainstage Season in Section C seating. But hurry! At this price, they won’t be around long. (May not be combined with any other discount).
On select Wednesday night performances a 25% discount will be offered on Section A and B tickets at the Mainstage and all tickets at the St. Germain. All purchases must be made at the box office or over the phone. Limit two per patron per performance. You must show a valid form of ID or proof of residency at Will Call the night of the performance. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount. Subject to availability.
Purchase a ticket on the same day of performance for half-price at one of four ½ TIX locations: Barrington Stage Company Box Office (30 Union Street, Pittsfield), Lenox Visitors Center (at the Lenox Library, 18 Main St., Lenox) and Triplex Cinema (70 Railroad Street, Great Barrington). Patrons seeking information about daily performance availability and general ½ TIX information should call the ½ TIX Hotline at 413-743-1339 or visit www.berkshires.org – updated daily by 11am. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and all transactions are cash only. All tickets are subject to availability and all participants are subject to change. Open mid-June through Labor Day weekend each year.
Please note: Special discounts may not be used on Section C tickets or Low-Priced Previews and may not be combined with any other offers.
- Boyd-Quinson Mainstage: $20 (Sections A & B) and $15 (Section C)
- St. Germain Stage: $15 (All Seats)
- Youth Theatre: $12 (All Seats)
Playwrights Welcome is a new program created by multiple national partners to support and inspire playwrights, lyricists and composers who are members of the Dramatists Guild of American by offering free tickets to performances around the country.
- 1 free ticket per production
- An extra ticket may be purchased at 20% off (only at the same time of purchase)
- Limited # of seats available per performance
- Not available Friday and Saturday nights, special events or cabarets
- Dramatist card must be presented at Will Call
- Tickets can be bought in advance in person or by calling the Box Office
- Limit of 4 tickets per cardholder per performance
- Must purchase at the Box Office, the day of the event
- Must present EBT card when purchasing
- All tickets are subject to availability
- Only applicable for our Mainstage, St. Germain, and Youth Theatre productions
- Not available for special events or cabarets