BSC BOX OFFICE
DUE TO COVID-19
On March 23, Governor Baker issued an order to close all nonessential businesses from March 24 at noon through April 7. During this time, the Box Office at the Wolfson will be closed. However, the Box Office is open online, you can purchase tickets here or email BoxOffice@BarringtonStageCo.org.
We will be answering voicemails on a daily basis. Feel free to call 413.236.8888 and we will get back to you by the end of the next business day.
Thank you for your understanding, and stay well!
You can purchase a season pass online anytime: Click Here.
During our Season, our Box Office is located in the lobby of the Boyd-Quinson Mainstage, located at 30 Union Street in Downtown Pittsfield. The Blatt Center Box Office (36 Linden Street) will be open 1 hour prior to curtain, in person only, for all Blatt Center events. It will not be available by phone during this time.
LOCATION & CONTACT INFO
122 North Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Toll free: (855) TIX-2BSC
Monday: 10AM – 3PM
Tuesday–Friday: 10AM – 5PM
- Barrington Stage has a no refund policy. Tickets cannot be reserved without payment. All tickets will be held at the Box Office unless otherwise requested.
- Programming, schedule and casts subject to change.
- Group discounts: For group sales of 15 or more, call (413) 236-8888. Learn more about group sales.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment. All tickets ordered on or after May 1 will be held at the Box Office. Tickets ordered before May 1 will be mailed upon request only with a $1 fee per order.
- Print your tickets at home and skip the Will Call line! If you select e-tickets, you can save time and print your tickets in advance.
*All tickets purchased online or over the phone are subject to a $4 handling fee.