GROUP SALES (15+)
Book your group now and receive up to 25% off!
Just a short drive from Boston and New York City, Barrington Stage Company has made its home in the bucolic Berkshires of Western MA since 1995. We invite groups of all kinds: alumni, seniors, retirees, colleges, fundraisers, book, social, veterans, students, weddings, camps, drama, military, veterans, ladies weekend, family reunions or any gathering of 15 or more.
- Big Savings: Groups of 15 or more save 20%–25% off the single ticket price. PLUS, we offer special camp rates.
- Waived Fees: All handling fees are waived — a $4 savings per ticket.
- Complimentary Tickets: Receive 1 complimentary group leader ticket for each show booked. Receive 2 complimentary tickets for groups of 40 or more.
- Priority Reservations: Groups have access to shows before tickets go on sale to the public in March.
- Reserved Seating: Groups enjoy a reserved block of seats. As your selected show date approaches, you may add tickets to your order based on availability and we will make every effort to seat your party as close together as possible.
- Post-Show Discussions: Schedule a free post-show discussion. (Must be scheduled at least two months in advance. Speaker subject to change.)
- Tour Planning: We offer sample itineraries as well as recommendations for restaurants, lodging and places of cultural or historic interest in the beautiful Berkshires.
- Book Now: Book your group now with just a $10 per-person deposit. Final attendance and balance due 1 month prior to performance date.
- A non-refundable deposit of $10 per ticket is due within 10 days of reservation.
- Seats will not be held more than 20 days from date of reservation without the deposit and the signed contract.
- You have until the final balance due date, 1 month prior to the show, to decrease numbers. Upon final payment, all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for unused tickets or no-shows.
- After your final payment you are free to add seats based on availability.
- If your numbers fall below 15, the group rate is void and regular single ticket prices and handling fees will apply.
- Once a payment has been received in full, tickets may be printed and either picked up or mailed.
- All orders are subject to ticket availability.
To book your group now, contact JBush@BarringtonStageCo.org or 413.236.8888.
Plays, dates, casting, prices and times are subject to change. Availability of group tickets are subject to blackout after shows have opened.
The Boyd-Quinson Mainstage is equipped with an assisted listening system for the hearing impaired throughout the house. An induction loop system is also installed in the front orchestra. Please select the T position on your hearing devices to access this service.
The St. Germain Stage is equipped with an assisted listening system for the hearing impaired throughout the house.
Hearing devices are available at the Box Office on a first-come, first-served basis the night of the performance. Sorry, no reservations accepted in advance.
Our venues are wheelchair accessible. Please notify the Box Office if you require wheelchair seating when booking (48-hour advance notice greatly appreciated). Please note: the Boyd-Quinson Mainstage theatre does not have an elevator. The mezzanine is accessible by stairs only.
Special Fall Student Matinee Performances
Young audiences are so important to us that we have a made a commitment to awaken the minds, imaginations and creative power of children, teenagers and young adults by providing opportunities for them to experience the joy of live theatre as performers, writers, technicians and audience members. Each fall, BSC produces a Mainstage play that young audiences can find meaning in, whether it be from a literary classic such as To Kill a Mockingbird, Lord of the Flies or The Crucible or thought-provoking works such as Clybourne Park or An Enemy of the People. The fall production is selected with the intention to engage and excite students and teachers alike.
This guide is meant to be a practical educational resource for teachers to draw connections between the play and the core curricular subjects being studied in the classroom. The guide contains background information on the play as well as suggested activities that can be used to explore the play’s themes either before or after viewing the performance.
The workshops are designed to be interactive dramatic activities to introduce the students and the characters to the world of the play. Workshops are subject to availability and advance reservations are necessary. The 45-minute workshops will be led by BSC Director of Education Jane O’Leary.
Student Matinee performances begin at 10am in order to best accommodate school schedules. We understand that scheduling lunch can be a challenge, so BSC has a place for students to sit and enjoy a brown bag lunch or, for a nominal fee, we can have a pizza lunch arranged. (Space is limited, reserve early.)
The audience’s job is to watch, listen and applaud. Students should not leave their seats except to use the restroom and must not kick the seats in front of them. Students that disrupt the performance or are seen using cell phones, iPods or any other electronic devices during the performance will be asked to leave the theatre and wait in the lobby with a teacher or chaperone. No food or drink is allowed in the theatre.
Plan Your Trip
- Berkshire Theatre Group
- Edith Wharton’s The Mount
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance
- Jiminy Peak
- MASS MoCA
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Red Lion Inn
- Shakespeare & Co.
- The Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute
- Tanglewood Only 10 minutes from BSC!
- Ventfort Hall
- Williamstown Theatre Festival