INVEST IN YOUR THEATRE, YOUR COMMUNITY AND YOUR BUSINESS
Barrington Stage Company is the fastest growing arts venue in Berkshire County, operating for 7 months each year and attracting more than 58,500 patrons. BSC Business Partners demonstrate a commitment to the community by supporting BSC’s work on stage.
- BSC and our patrons spend $5 million annually in the Berkshires
- Equivalent of 180 jobs in the community including 22 full-time staff, 250+ seasonal employees
- Over $400,000 of material and supplies are purchased from local merchants
- With the purchase of 122 North (Wolfson Center), we’ve expanded our footprint
COMMUNITY AND EDUCATIONAL OUTREACH
BSC is committed to investing in the youth of our community regardless of economic status. Our programs reach 7,000 students per year and include:
- Children and youth programs, including our award-winning program for youth at risk, Playwright Mentoring Project
- Professional training programs
- Student Matinees
Three Ways to Become Involved:
Sponsorships provide the highest level of exposure. Gain incredible coverage for your business as a lead sponsor of a BSC production with opportunities from $5,000-$35,000.
Current Business Partners include:
- Berkshire Bank
- Carr Hardware
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Hotel on North
BSC will work with you to create a custom partnership that meets your business objectives!
Benefits to include, but not limited to:
- Full page ad in Season Playbill
- TICKETS including Mainstage, St. Germain and Youth Theatre
- Invitation to advertiser reception
- Digital screen advertising (visible at street level) at 122 North (Wolfson Center)
- Business logo and link on Business Partner web page
- Name recognition on Business Partner page in Playbill and poster in lobbies
- In person pre-show announcement
- Opportunity to host client or staff event in exclusive Greylock lounge
Carol Chiavetta, Director of Marketing; CChiavetta@BarringtonStageCo.org
By purchasing an ad in our Season Playbill, you are investing in the continued growth of the arts in the Berkshires as well as the growth of your business. In addition to exposure in the Playbill, advertisers receive additional benefits, including complimentary tickets to BSC productions.
Paige Stefanski, Marketing Associate; email@example.com