GROUP SALES (15+)
Book your group now and receive up to 30% off!
Just a short drive from Boston and New York City, Barrington Stage Company has made its home in the bucolic Berkshires of Western MA since 1995. We invite groups of all kinds: alumni, seniors, retirees, colleges, fundraisers, book, social, veterans, students, weddings, camps, drama, military, veterans, ladies weekend, family reunions or any gathering of 15 or more.
- Big Savings: Groups of 15 or more save 20%-25% off the single ticket price. PLUS, we offer special camp rates.
- Waived Fees: All handling fees are waived – a $3.00 savings per ticket.
- Complimentary Tickets: Receive 1 complimentary group leader ticket for each show booked. Receive 2 complimentary tickets for groups of 40 or more
- Priority Reservations: Groups have access to shows before tickets go on sale to the public in March 2015.
- Reserved Seating: Groups enjoy a reserved block of seats. As your selected show date approaches, you may add tickets to your order based on availability and we will make every effort to seat your party as close together as possible.
- Post-Show Discussions: Schedule a free post-show discussion. (Must be scheduled at least two months in advance. Speaker subject to change.)
- Tour Planning: We offer sample itineraries as well as recommendations for restaurants, lodging and places of cultural or historic interest in the beautiful Berkshires.
- Book Now: Book your group now with just a $10 per-person deposit. Final attendance and balance due 1 month prior to performance date. Full refund if cancellation is 60 days prior to performance.
- A non-refundable deposit of $10 per ticket is due within 10 days of reservation.
- Seats will not be held more than 20 days from date of reservation without the deposit and the signed contract.
- You have until the final balance due date, 1 month prior to the show, to decrease numbers. Upon final payment, all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for unused tickets or no-shows.
- After your final payment you are free to add seats based on availability.
- If your numbers fall below 15, the group rate is void and regular single ticket prices and handling fees will apply.
- Once a payment has been received in full, tickets may be printed and either picked up or mailed.
- All orders are subject to ticket availability.
To book your group now, contact Culhane Cole in the Box Office:
Plays, dates, casting, prices and times are subject to change. Availability of group tickets are subject to blackout after shows have opened.
The St. Germain Stage is equipped with an assisted listening system for the hearing impaired throughout the house.
Hearing devices are available at the Box Office on a first-come, first-served basis the night of the performance. Sorry, no reservations accepted in advance.
Special Fall Student Matinee Performances
Young audiences are so important to us that we have a made a commitment to awaken the minds, imaginations and creative power of children, teenagers and young adults by providing opportunities for them to experience the joy of live theatre as performers, writers, technicians and audience members. Each fall, BSC’s produces a Mainstage play that young audiences can find meaning in, whether it be from a literary classic such as To Kill A Mockingbird, Lord of the Flies and The Crucible or thought-provoking works such as Clybourne Park or An Enemy of the People. The fall production is selected with the intention to engage and excite students and teachers alike.
Plan Your Trip
Edith Wharton’s The Mount
Hancock Shaker Village
Jacob’s Pillow Dance
Norman Rockwell Museum
Red Lion Inn
Shakespeare & Co.
The Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute
Tanglewood Only 10 minutes from BSC!
Williamstown Theatre Festival
MAINSTAGE BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
30 Union Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Box Office: 413-236-8888*
Monday, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM and Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Performance days: Tuesday – Sunday, 10:00 AM – curtain
Off Season: Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Barrington Stage has a no refund policy. Tickets cannot be reserved without payment. All tickets will be held at the Box Office unless otherwise requested.
- Programming, schedule and casts subject to change.
- Group discounts: For group sales of 15 or more, call Culhane Cole at (413) 236-8888. Learn more about group sales.
*All tickets purchased online or over the phone are subject to a $3 handling fee.