Barrington Stage accepts contributions by mail, phone or through our website. To learn more, please contact Jessica Provenz, Director of Development, 122 North Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201 | JProvenz@BarringtonStageCo.org | (413) 997-6110
Federal Tax ID: 04-3263298
Please note that we also accept:
- Gifts of Stock: A transfer of stock may be made directly to BSC’s broker:
Shaun W. Heimann
Francis Investment Consulting Group, Inc.
66 West Street, 4th Floor
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 499-1501 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For credit to:
Barrington Stage Company, Inc.
Stock Donor Account 2434-3283
Attn: Marty Read
We kindly ask that you notify BSC of your gift so that we may acknowledge it appropriately and ensure the correct transfer of funds.
- Grants: Grants from local and national foundations play an important role in the work of BSC by providing valuable general operating support, as well as providing vital support for existing and new programs.
- Matching Gifts: Your company may match your contribution. Ask your human resources department whether or not they match charitable gifts, and double the impact of your gift.
- Bequest: A charitable bequest helps to secure the longterm future, sustainability and success of Barrington Stage.
Shop and Support BSC: We love to shop in our local community and encourage you to do so as well. If you find yourself shopping online, please consider shopping through the Amazon Smile program. For eligible purchases, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Barrington Stage.