BOX OFFICE POLICIES
The St. Germain Stage is equipped with an assisted listening system for the hearing impaired throughout the house.
Hearing devices are available at the Box Office on a first-come, first-served basis the night of the performance. Sorry, no reservations accepted in advance.
LOCATION & CONTACT INFO
30 Union Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Toll free: (855) TIX-2BSC
Monday, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM and Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Performance days: Tuesday – Sunday, 10:00 AM – curtain
Off Season: Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Barrington Stage has a no refund policy. Tickets cannot be reserved without payment. All tickets will be held at the Box Office unless otherwise requested.
- Programming, schedule and casts subject to change.
- Group discounts: For group sales of 15 or more, call Culhane Cole at (413) 236-8888. Learn more about group sales.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment. All tickets ordered on or after May 1 will be held at the Box Office. Tickets ordered before May 1 will be mailed upon request only.
- Print your tickets at home and skip the Will Call line! If you buy your tickets online, save time and print your tickets in advance.
*All tickets purchased online or over the phone are subject to a $3 handling fee.