Advertise with us! 2013 Season Playbill advertising space is now available.
Why Advertise with BSC?
Barrington Stage Company continues to be a proud part of the booming cultural economy of Pittsfield and Berkshire County. Audiences and critics raved about our 2012 season, which attracted more than 51,000 patrons (an increase of 6% over 2011) who visited our three theatres from May through October. Barrington Stage is the fastest growing performing arts venue in Berkshire County.
The Mainstage production of Fiddler on the Roof was the most-attended musical in our 18-year history and Mark St. Germain’s world premiere play, Dr. Ruth, All the Way, was one of our best-selling plays at St. Germain Stage, receiving wide critical acclaim. Our Youth Theatre moved to a new home at Berkshire Museum where we presented Disney’s Beauty and the Beast to more than 3,700 youth and adults. And in the fall, our Mainstage production of Lord of the Flies was performed for the public as well as 2,000 students from across Berkshire County.
In 2013 we expect an even larger audience, and we hope you will consider bringing your company’s message to our diverse audience of theatregoers.
Our Playbill is distributed at performances on all three of our stages including:
Four Boyd-Quinson Mainstage Shows
- A New York City musical comedy bursting with high energy dancing, On the Town
- A powerful drama about fathers and sons, The Chosen
- Shakespeare’s brilliant romantic comedy, Much Ado About Nothing
- Our fall production of the Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning drama Clybourne Park
Three St. Germain Stage Shows
- The moving new musical, Southern Comfort, from BSC’s acclaimed Musical Theatre Lab
- Muckrakers, a world premiere political and psychological thriller,
- The world premiere production of Mark St. Germain’s new play, Scott and Hem in the Garden of Allah
Youth Theatre at Berkshire Museum
The enchanting Disney musical The Little Mermaid JR.
Plus numerous concerts, special events and free talks.
Benefits of Advertising
By purchasing an ad in our playbill you are investing in the continued growth of the arts in the Berkshires, as well as the growth of your business. Using a guidebook format, our Season Playbill is arranged to make your ad stand out in the appropriate section: dining, lodging, cultural attractions, retail and services – a handy reference tool with a year-long shelf life.
All BSC Playbill Advertisers receive free tickets and special privileges worth nearly $400
- Two tickets to our annual VIP Advertisers’ Reception and performance of On the Town
- Two free tickets to The Chosen and Much Ado About Nothing
- Two free tickets to our Youth Theatre production of Disney’s The Little Mermaid JR.
Half & Full-page Advertisers receive the following additional benefits:
- Two free tickets to one St. Germain Stage show of your choice (excluding Sat. nights, pending availability)
- Two free tickets to our fall Mainstage production of Clybourne Park
Bring your company’s brand and message to our 51,000 audience members by advertising in our 2013 Playbill. If you need help with your ad, or if you have questions about advertiser benefits, please contact Amanda Sousa at 413-499-5446 x108 or by email — firstname.lastname@example.org.