Advertise with us! 2014 Season Playbill advertising space is now available.
Why Advertise with BSC?
Barrington Stage Company continues to be a proud part of the booming cultural economy of Pittsfield and Berkshire County. Audiences and critics raved about our 2013 season, which attracted more than 52,000 patrons (a record!) who visited our four venues from May through October. BSC presented nearly 300 performances and events at the Boyd-Quinson Mainstage, the St Germain Stage, Youth Theatre at Berkshire Museum, and Mr. Finn’s Cabaret, along with concerts, staged readings and the free Conversations With… series. Barrington Stage continues to be the fastest growing performing arts venue in Berkshire County.
In 2014, we expect an even larger audience as we celebrate our 20th Anniversary Season. We encourage you to keep your company’s message top of mind by advertising to our diverse audience of theatregoers.
Our Playbill is distributed at the following performances:
Four Boyd-Quinson Mainstage Shows
- Kiss Me, Kate, the musical comedy masterpiece by composer Cole Porter and authors Sam and Bella Spewack
- Dancing Lessons, a world premiere romantic comedy by Mark St. Germain (Becoming Dr. Ruth, Freud’s Last Session)
- Plus two more shows to be announced in January 2014
Three St. Germain Stage Shows
- Stay tuned for our season announcement in January
Plus our Youth Theatre and numerous concerts, special events and free talks.
Benefits of Advertising
By purchasing an ad in our playbill you are investing in the continued growth of the arts in the Berkshires, as well as the growth of your business. Using a guidebook format, our Season Playbill is arranged to make your ad stand out in the appropriate section: dining, lodging, cultural attractions, retail and services – a handy reference tool with a year-long shelf life.
All BSC Playbill Advertisers receive free tickets and special privileges worth nearly $400
- Two tickets to our annual VIP Advertisers’ Reception and performance of Kiss Me, Kate
- Two free tickets to Dancing Lessons and one more Mainstage show TBA
- Two free tickets to our Youth Theatre production at Berkshire Museum
Half & Full-page Advertisers receive the following additional benefits:
- Two free tickets to one St. Germain Stage show of your choice (excluding Sat. nights, pending availability)
- Two free tickets to our fall Mainstage production
Bring your company’s brand and message to our 52,000 audience members by advertising in our 2014 Playbill. If you need help with your ad, or if you have questions about advertiser benefits, please contact Amanda Sousa at 413-499-5446 x108 or by email — email@example.com.