Advertise with us!
2015 Season Playbill advertising space is no longer available. Check back in November for information about our 2016 playbill.
Why Advertise with BSC?
Barrington Stage Company continues to be a proud part of the booming cultural economy of Pittsfield and Berkshire County. Audiences and critics raved about our 2014 season, which attracted more than 55,600 patrons (a record!) who visited our four venues from May through October. BSC presented 286 performances and events at the Boyd-Quinson Mainstage, the St. Germain Stage, Youth Theatre at Berkshire Museum, and Mr. Finn’s Cabaret, along with concerts, staged readings and the free Conversations With… series. Barrington Stage continues to be the fastest growing performing arts venue in Berkshire County.
In 2015, we celebrate 10 years in Pittsfield and are planning an exciting season of programming. We encourage you to keep your company’s message top of mind by advertising to our diverse audience of theatregoers.
Click here to view and download our 2015 Playbill ad specs and reservation form.
Our Playbill is distributed from June-October at the following performances:
- Four Boyd-Quinson Mainstage shows
- Three St. Germain Stage shows
- The annual Youth Theatre production at Berkshire Museum
- Plus numerous concerts, special events and free talks
Benefits of Advertising
By purchasing an ad in our playbill you are investing in the continued growth of the arts in the Berkshires, as well as the growth of your business. Using a guidebook format, our Season Playbill is arranged to make your ad stand out in the appropriate section: dining, lodging, cultural attractions, retail and services – a handy reference tool with a year-long shelf life.
All 2015 BSC Playbill Advertisers receive free tickets and special privileges worth more than $400
- Two tickets to our annual VIP Advertisers’ Reception and performance of Man of La Mancha
- Two free tickets to Lost in Yonkers and His Girl Friday
- Two free tickets to our Youth Theatre production of Shrek The Musical at Berkshire Museum
All 2015 Half & Full-page Advertisers receive the following additional benefits, totaling more than $600 in value:
- Two free tickets to one St. Germain Stage show of your choice (excluding Sat. nights, pending availability)
- Two free tickets to our fall Mainstage production of Veils
Bring your company’s brand and message to our 55,600+ audience members by advertising in our 2015 Playbill. If you need help with your ad, or if you have questions about advertiser benefits, please contact David Fertik, Marketing Associate at 413-997-6108 or email David.