Ways You Can Give Barrington Stage accepts contributions by mail, phone or through our website. Contributions can be mailed to: Barrington Stage Company ATTN: Brad Schiesser, Development Services Manager 30 Union Street Pittsfield, MA 01201 Phone: 413-499-5446 x115 Please note that we also accept:
- Gifts of Stock A transfer of stock may be made directly to BSC’s broker at Wachovia Services, Pittsfield, MA. We kindly ask that you notify BSC of your gift so that we may acknowledge it appropriately and ensure the correct transfer of funds. Please contact Roxie Pin, Director of Development, at 413 499-5446, x110 or email Roxie to receive stock transfer instructions.
- Grants Grants from local and national foundations play an important role in the work of BSC by providing valuable general operating support, as well as providing vital support for existing and new programs. For more information about programs you can support, or other ways you can give, contact Roxie Pin, Director of Development, at 413-499-5446 x110 or email Roxie.
- Matching Gifts Your company may match your contribution. Ask your human resources department whether or not they match charitable gifts, and double the impact of your gift.
- Bequest A charitable bequest helps to secure the future of Barrington Stage. For more information about making a planned gift to BSC, please call Roxie Pin, Director of Development, at 413 499-5446, ext. 110 or email Roxie.
Other ways to support BSC
Special Events BSC’s special events are a key part of our fundraising efforts.
- Please join us on June 25th for our 2016 Gala, featuring Tony Yazbeck (On the Town), accompanied by Clyde Alves (On the Town) in a tap dancing extravaganza. For more information, email Roxie.
- Please join us on April 10th for our Annual Education Benefit, showcasing performances from our 2015-16 Playwright Mentoring Project (PMP) participants. This annual event benefits all of our educational programming. For more information email Tim Paré.
Education Scholarship Fund BSC provides scholarships to students-in-need to attend BSC’s KidsAct! program. $500 sends a child to camp for three weeks, and gives him/her an opportunity to learn collaborative skills as well as acting, movement, dance, stage combat and voice. If you have any questions or would like to make a donation by phone, please call the BSC Development Office at 413-499-5446 x110 or email Roxie. Shop and Support BSC We love to shop in our local community and encourage you to do so as well. If you find yourself shopping online, please consider shopping through the Amazon Smile program. For eligible purchases, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Barrington Stage.